Sunday 2 June 2013

30 day snap Day 2/Stuck inside

Yesterday I had a pretty exciting moment: my outro got played on Louis Cole's daily vlog! He's one of my favourite youtubers and is looking for people to introduce him at the start of his video and people to say inspirational quotes at the end. I ended his video with my favourite quote: "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail". If you wanna check the video out, it's here:


Anyway, onto my snap today, this is it:


It may seem a little weird at first but it signifies how i'm feeling at the moment. All weekend i've been trying (and failing somewhat) to do the last bits of revision for my exams on tuesday and wednesday. I've done a fair amount already but I just can't get the last push, I feel exhausted, trapped and haven't been able to go outside and enjoy much of the sunshine that we've had. When I have, i've felt a little guilty. I just hope that what i've done in terms of revision will stand me in good stead and the questions aren't too hard. I know that my first year university grade doesn't count but I always put a lot of pressure on myself to do well! 

Sorry for the somewhat depressing post but that's all I can think of posting today, tomorrow will be better i'm sure! At least the weather is amazing and not raining again. 

Who else is struggling with exams and revision and can't wait for summer? Comment below, I love to read them and reply.

Blogallsorts love xxx

P.S. Do you like the new design/layout? 



No comments:

Post a Comment