Friday 29 March 2013

My favourite quote

"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it's going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming." 



This is my favourite quote at the moment which I remind people of if they're down but which I also use myself. Everybody has their difficulties in life but we have to try and deal with them and not get too beat up about them. It's always best to try and think of the positives of a situation and what you've learnt from it so that similar things don't happen again. I'm just glad that I have supportive friends around me who are willing to give hugs and get me on the right track again. I'm just gonna focus all the upset and negative energy into something else like trying to do well in my first year and trying to pass my driving test this summer. Hopefully that'll lead to a good outcome, at least I have less to distract me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment